Thursday, June 17, 2010

What can help cure summer's dry hair ends ?

I'm vacationing in Thailand, and the summer heat and salt water is making the ends of my hair are dry and have split ends. I don't want to cut my hair too much, because I'm planning to grow it out long. I've tried leave in conditioner and it doesn't seem to help much. What can I do to my hair to mend my dry ends ?



What can help cure summer's dry hair ends ?

Trim the splits, just above the "white dot" or broken part, to keep it from splitting farther up. Oiling the ends very lightly will help moisturize it, olive or coconut oils works good, but you may be able to find minoi oil in Thailand, which is even better [I'm not sure on spelling, but the local beauty shop or hairdresser should know what you mean]. Also, don't shampoo the ends - it's too drying - put some conditioner on them, then shampoo just the roots of your hair down to your neck, and let only the suds wash the ends.



What can help cure summer's dry hair ends ?

get a hair cut that's the only way to get rid of dead ends.



or if you don't want to do this keep your hair hydrated with hair masks and conditioners so they wont get any worse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit