Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

I have platinum blonde hair that I just got re-done a few days ago. Since then, my hair is REALLY dry. When I brush my hair, little pieces of it even fall out onto my shirt. Almost like dandruff, but it's hair that's breaking. I live in Texas, so humidity is a huge problem here. I can't leave my hair straight for more than an hour because it just gets poofy from being so dry and the weather and everything.



Does anyone know any good products I can use to help my hair and stop it from breaking so much, and also moisturize it at the same time without making it oily?



I don't want to spend TOO much money, and any home remedies would help out great! Thanks for your help =)



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair and keeps it nourished, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types all with amazing scents! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Wal-Mart, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!!



http://organixhair.com



.



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily-greasy hair/ Splitends



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

sunsilk products are great! they have straighten-up, anti-poof, and so many other amazing products and they all come in shampoo, conditioner, and after-shower creams and gels.



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

Bedhead products are really good



there's probably one for dry hair and breakage



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream



http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh...



Biosilk Silk Therapy



http://www.biosilk.com/silk/



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

herbal essences makes a shampoo called "Hello Hydration". I had that problem too, but when I used the shampoo, within a week it got WAY softer, silkier, and more moist.



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

This conditioner is AMAZING! It gives your hair so much moisture. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. http://aquage.com/Default.aspx?tabid=86



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

Have you ever tried Pureology hair products? I have naturally curly hair and it tends to be VERY dry. I have been putting color in it and having it done EVERY 6 weeks. My bangs are blondeish color, which is HARD on my almost jet black natural hair!! My stylist (%26lt;3) SWEARS by Pureology hair products, the best would probably be Hydrate. They are not cheap products, but are WORTH the money. They also gaurantee your color (at least most salons) if you use them. There is a guarantee on the bottle.



There is also Pureology restructure serum that you leave in that helps with heat and stuff.



GOOD LUCK! I have had your problem before, I can TOTALLY feel ya!!



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

Well when you bleach or heavily die like your doing you also have to make sure your ready to take proper care of it and spend the money to keep it healthy. Try some deep conditioning treatments. My hair got like that and what I did, sounds gross but WORKS, is def not wash it everyday, let it get a little greasy, THEN wash it with a good shampoo and conditioner to avoid build up ( I use Hebal Essance or Pantene) The natural grease will help your hair ALOT. Im not talking about total grease ball just like 2-3 days without washing it. Its best because there are no chemicals that will only deter your whole conditioning process. I also use Redkin leave in conditioner after washing. Also, dont style everyday. Thats really bad for hair! When you get out of the shower put in some leave in conditioner and put it up in a cute bun or messy bun. After a while of doing all this my hair is back to being gorgeous! :) Oh avoid Biosilk Silk therapy, is only made my hair oily, no moisture at all :/ ..



My hair is REALLY dry, what kind of products will help it?

Well, what i do is wash my hair every night and get alot of commets about it. And people are always saying that my hair is so soft so. What i do is use Sauve shampoo but secice u died your hair blonde. You want to use the shampoo for blondes. Then after you did that you want to use vive conditsoner. I use a lot so it keeps it really soft!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit