Thursday, June 17, 2010

Have any of you people tried dove intense moisture? did it work for your hair? should i get it for m

Yes Dove Shampoos and Conditioners are great moisturizers. I comb my hair in the shower with it and the comb just glide through. Its a great detangler as well. When I was done, my hair felt better instantly and made styling better. I prefer Dove over Pantene anyday!! Go for it!!



PS. Dove IM is made for moisturizing!! If you have frizzy hair you need a something like Garnier Fructis...



Have any of you people tried dove intense moisture? did it work for your hair? should i get it for my dry hair

i didnt like it. my hair is crap and i use vive pro for medium to long hair that is damaged, or brunette expressions. they both make your hair real soft. ive tried the dove stuff and it made my hair soft, but it didnt cut the frizzyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit