Sunday, June 20, 2010

How to take care or stop straight frizzy, dry and poofy hair?

i have straight frizzy, dry and poofy and i don't know what to do . Like the day when i wash my hair its all frizzy, dry and poofy but after i sleep on it its okay except its frizzy. I have used fruit garnier serbum



How to take care or stop straight frizzy, dry and poofy hair?

try garnier fructus. i forgot what its called but they have many products that really prevent frizz for straight or curly hair. (it works better on straight hair).



also, bedhead's spoil me is a good hairspray to use to style and defrizz your hair.



also, John Frieda's Extra Strength Formula Hair Serum is amazing! it blocks frizz all day and makes your hair sliky smooth and unfrizzy.



trust me on all these products, my hair is crazy frizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit