Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

Get her a good shampoo product to use that will soften her hair and make it shiny. Also the CHI straightener works very very well. My hairs very fine so I can get a cheap one from CVS, but the chi heats up in about 5 seconds and can wip down a full head of curly locks. (trust me i've used it on my friends and she has curly/wavy hair)



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

That is just like my hair! I like to use the "ghd" straightener. It is thin and easy to use, and it heats up a lot. For curly hair, I would recommend blow-drying your hair straight first, and then flat ironing it. It would make it much, much easier. Trust me, I know from experience. The ghd is expensive, around $250, but it is definitely worth it. This is the best straightener I have ever used, trust me.



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

I have very very curly hair and the best tihng i've used aside from a $200 staighnter, is the conair ceramis ones. the smaller ones usually work best for me. and buy her a leave in conditioner that works better for staightening. and have her wash her hair at night, apply the conditioner and let her hair dry naturally before straightening. it usually tends to leave less split ends. and you can leave it for about 2 days and condition every day but shampoo every other day. good luck!



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

If you want to spend the extra money GHD's are the way to go especially for really curly hair.



A much cheaper alternative which I have found work really well are these straighteners.



http://www.ebuyer.com/product/135328



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

Try a Chi.



It's one of the best ones out there.



Or you could try going to Sephora....they have awesome ones there also.



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

I think is better to go to a hairstylist to straight her hair then buy a straightener. cuz when a hairstylist straight her hair it's stay longer. if u use a straightener , it could damage her hair, when the hair is dry.. and if u use a hairstraightener u hav to constantly use it to make hair stay straight, which could damage the hair !



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

If it's really curly try the wide plate GHD as it will take less time. For the dryness use a moisturising hair treatment and us heat protection spray before straightening.



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

i have a paul mitchell straightner and bought it at my salon for 99 bucks, it heats up in less than 5 seconds and straightes hair very well. My 12 year old daughter has very curly hair as well and it works so well, she can even straighten it herself in a matter of 10 min (with supervision of course). I use it myself and love it too. I have tired chi and store brands but nothing compares to the paul mitchell and its a lot cheaper than chi. Im not sure how to put before and after pics up on here but if you would like to see what she looks like before and after just email me.



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

GHD Straightners used with their salon products are great. Redken also sell brilliant shampoos and treatment for dry hair



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

I have real wavy hair and sometimes its down right curly. My sisters hair is reallly curly and we both use the same hair straightener. Its called Remington wet to straight. It has three different color coded levels on an LCD screen and it works on wet, damp, or dry hair. Its between 25- 30 dollars at walmart. it works great and heats up in less than a min. depending on what setting you put it on. It has at least 15 settings. It has ceramic plates, so it doesn't frizz or burn the hair. Its really good and I have tried so many straighteners.



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

i suggest you buy "MAXIGLIDE" http://www.stylebell.com/Maxiglide-Hair-...



GREAT FOR FRIZZY DRY HAIR.... the straightner dose the magic...



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

Dont spend ur money on Chi and Ghd. Remmington Wet 2 Straight. 30 levels of heat, perfect for any hair. more expensive brands dont straighten my hair. weird. you can get remmington wet 2 straight for 30 -40 bucks at walmart. im 12 and i can do this by myself



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons/hair straighteners, including Sedu, Hai, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss Ghd, T3, Kenta etc. You should get a Professional hair straightener, they style much better and faster, and most importantly, they protect your hair.



In terms of performance:



The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, Ghd. These are top of the line professional brands



Above average: Chi, Hai, Paul Mitchell,



Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss



Below Average: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.



Helpful Flat Iron Instruction Video:



How to Curl Hair With Straightener



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_...



http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla...



http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl...



How to Use a Flat Iron



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7NWAWPb...



How to Add Volume to Your Hair:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyLM_kuu...



How to Create Sexy Waves with a Flat Iron



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_Olhlb2...



How to Flip your Hair:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0...



=== Tips for buying professional hair appliances ===



Do NOT buy professional hair appliances from unauthorized places like amazom.com, eBay, Target, Walmart, etc. Because if you do, manufacturers will refuse to honor the warranty. Buy from licensed places like salon, licensed professional beauty stores like Folica.com, Ulta.com, West Coast Beauty Supply Inc. etc



I need to buy my daughter a hair straightener. She has very curly and dry hair. Any suggestions?

I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.



Now they have 2008 model (Sedu Revolution) , i can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit