Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have very dry and brittle hair. Im currently living in Iraq which doesnt make it any better?

What are some REALLY good products to moisturize my hair so it doesnt dry out totally in the desert?



I have very dry and brittle hair. Im currently living in Iraq which doesnt make it any better?

There is a wonderful and very cheap hair conditioner called "cholesterol"!!! There are many brands of this but get the cheapest. It usually comes in a good size jar and does "miracles" for dry,brittle hair. Call a hair supply place to see if they carry it. Wash your hair,rinse and apply a good amount of this into you hair. Then put on a plastic cap(like a shower cap),and leave in for 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you can't find a cap that's all right. This product will do the job anyway. I hope this has helped!!!



I have very dry and brittle hair. Im currently living in Iraq which doesnt make it any better?

Use a hot oil! Thats what I do.



I have very dry and brittle hair. Im currently living in Iraq which doesnt make it any better?

vo5 hot oil treatment. of course i don麓t use that on my hair. also, it might be a good idea to cover up. or a sombrero. You might look rediculous but they are really cool.



I have very dry and brittle hair. Im currently living in Iraq which doesnt make it any better?

Try to maintain a hot oil treatment or hair spa. Then if you go out and it's hot... try to wear a hat, bandana,caps.etc. to protect your hair from the sun. (- -,)



I have very dry and brittle hair. Im currently living in Iraq which doesnt make it any better?

Start off with a conditioner everytime after you shampoo your hair. Conditioners helps to let our hair become smoother as well as moisturises it.



When applying conditioner, only apply it to the ends and not too close to the scalp.



Besides the conditioner, you can use some treatments for your hair. Treatments can be used once every week or fortnightly.



You should not attempt to perm or colour your hair least you worsen the condition of your hair. Get yourself a short haircut to get rid of the brittle hair first and then start the conditioning %26amp; treatment after. Conditioners can also be used for short hair as well.



I have very dry and brittle hair. Im currently living in Iraq which doesnt make it any better?

I had the same problem. I have used a lot a lot of product with not much results. I have now found the sunsilk line of products and I will never use nothing else again. I use the green bottle it is for dry and even frizzy hair and I finish it with the green bottle of sunsilk creme. My hair is so silky and smooth and my hair has never ever been like that. This is the best hair care I have ever found. I swear by it. I turned a lot of my Friends on to it and they now use it full time and they agree they will never use anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit