Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

My routine usually goes like this: Shower + Shampoo+conditioner the first day, then Shower+ conditioner the next, then alternate like that. But my hair always is dry and sticking up like someone is holding up one of those magnetic spheres above it. I have heard people saying to wash your hair twice a week and leave it dry the days between, but I have bad bed hair when I wake up, so I need to get it wet so I don't look so dirty from my hair's appearance. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how I can get my hair to not friz and be dry all the time. (Don't want to use gel, and am a male, fyi).



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

try to skip washing it everyday. wash it every other day but condtion it every day. this way you are still getting it wet everyday to help tame that crazy bed head! :) it takes awhile to get used to the feel of it. you may feel your hair is greasy because you're used to washing it everyday. be sure to use a thick condtioner. one like pantene is good or another brand with "panthenol" as a main ingredient in it helps tame "fly-aways" as we girls call it. maybe try a spray on leave-in conditioner for the days you do wash your hair. good luck!



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

try just washing it normal like shampoo conditioner everyday



plus if your hair just sticks up why dont you just slightly wet it instead of using tons of gross gel.



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

i get dry hair too, try dove shampoo it really is good.



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

You should use some kind of shampoo to moisturize your hair like pantene smooth and sleek...it makes your hair really smooth.



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

John Frida(sp?) makes this anti-frizz hair care line that my mom uses. she has really poofy, frizzy hair and it totally tames it! the line has shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, anti frizz serum, hair spray... the works! she uses the shampoo and conditioner 3 times a week, and regular stuff the rest of the time. she buys pantene pro-v restoratives which work AWESOME! i hope this helps! and i'm glad i didn't get her hair... :)



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

to help your "bed head" try using suave kids apple detangler, i know it sounds weird cause it`s for kids but it works really well for me when i get out of bed and just spray it on and smooth it down with my hands. also for shampoo and conditioner try dove moisturizing or suave cocnut actually works good and its really cheap =) good luck!



oh also try leaving the conditioner in for like a minute that way it`ll be more moisturized



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

wash ur hair everyother day and use anti-dry shampoo and conditioner. herbal essence works really well. get some after shower leave in conditioner. and hope it works. good luck babe!!!



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

Try some leave in Conditioners (Paten) or so.



Ok, my hair is constantly dry?

i say that you should try new shampoos and conditioners

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit