Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dry/Brittle Hair, hard to control?

Plz read this it might be pretty long. I've bought shampoos and conditioners from Dove, Redken, John Frieda's Frizz-Ease, Infusium, and Head%26amp;Shoulders. The conditioners do work but after my hair drys, it becomes all brittle and hard. I've been trying to look for a conditioner that will work on my hair and keep it soft and manageable for the entire day. I comb my hair everyday. sometimes once a week i comb it 2-3 times. I've been using gel but it makes my hair hard and I don't like that. I used serum but my hair is still pretty hard. I used hairspray, doesn't work. I've tried everything. My hair is frizzy. I shampoo and condition everyday. I heard that you shouldn't shampoo everyday because it will take out the oils that are needed in your hair. Is there any home remedies that will make your hair soft the entire day and worked for you? Plz help Thx.



Dry/Brittle Hair, hard to control?

Are you washing the conditioner out after you use it?



I used to forget to wash it out and my hair turned hard.



If thats not what the problem is then I'd recomend buying "Aussie 3 minute Miracle" it works wonders and smells pretty nice too :D



Depending on your hairlength you may want to also start straightening your hair as this can de-frizz it pretty quikly.



Hope your back to having Good Hair Days soon :D



Dry/Brittle Hair, hard to control?

Try Queen Helene cholesterol creme. After shampooing, coat hair with this, wrap hair in a plastic bag, then a towel. Watch your fav. half-hour show. Rinse out DO NOT SHAMPOO AGAIN. You can find Queen Helene products at beauty supply stores



Dry/Brittle Hair, hard to control?

Stop using the cheap products. Dove, Head and Shoulders.. Redken- to some extent. Those products are pulling out the nutrients from your hair. Go to a salon or a beauty supply and buy some new conditioner. It may be $5-10 more but its worth it. You have to stop using those bad products. I would recoment Biolage (Fortifying conditioner). and Biolage/Matrix (moisterizing shampoo/conditioner). You're hair is brittle because of the ph level that is taken out from those products.



Dry/Brittle Hair, hard to control?

try getting it glazed or get pantenes (i think its by pantene) luminous hair glaze. i've actually never gotten my hair glazed but i want to. maybe get like just a clear glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit