Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is so dry! And I don't heat style or use hairspray! What do I do???

I don't use anything in my hair except shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioner. I don't heat style and my hair is in a loose bun all day because I'm in the army. I have thick, long, wavy hair and it's so dry, what can I do?



My hair is so dry! And I don't heat style or use hairspray! What do I do???

try aussie 3 min mircle, my girlfriend gave me some for my dry hair and it worked



My hair is so dry! And I don't heat style or use hairspray! What do I do???

it could be your water. try a demineralizer (at your salon) followed by a deep conditioning treatment



My hair is so dry! And I don't heat style or use hairspray! What do I do???

try a hot oil treament from VO5



My hair is so dry! And I don't heat style or use hairspray! What do I do???

What type of shampoo and conditioner are you using? Make sure you use really good products. My hair is thick and tends to be dry and frizzy. I have tried several products... Redken's "All Soft" line works wonders on my hair. You should try it!



My hair is so dry! And I don't heat style or use hairspray! What do I do???

well i know that hair can get dry if it hasn't been trimmed in a while. if you trim it, all of the dead, dry ends will go away or maybe the shampoo you use is drying it. try using a really gentle shampoo like a baby shampoo.



hope that helps!



My hair is so dry! And I don't heat style or use hairspray! What do I do???

This may sound wierd but my mom has dry hair and she said our salonist said it was because she took showers everyday so that may be what you need to do.



Or it could be because your working so had in the army.



Oh and thank you for your hard work.



My hair is so dry! And I don't heat style or use hairspray! What do I do???

deep conditioner works great and Thermasilk hair products is a great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit