Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair that is dry, broken, unmanagable?

My hair is killing me! I had it dyed back in April, and so now i have 3 inches of brunette roots that give way to a terrable blond that is dry, broken and brittle. My hair is broken around my ear where i put it behind my ears, and it frizzes everywhere! It is very fine hair, and i normally end up pulling it in a pony or back in a clip every day (killing it more, of course). I need desperate help. I'd love to get a longer bob or something, but am terrified it will still be bad and then i can't pull it up!



i do try and manage it. i use break damage repair stuff in my hair, have tried letting it go on its own, and have also tried blow drying, straitening, etc. I go to the hair stylest, they tell me what to do and do it for me, but i can never get it the same.



my confidence it shot by having to always pull my two toned hair up. Please help!



Hair that is dry, broken, unmanagable?

Go in for a touch-up, and ask if they can order some keratin based hair strengtheners for you.



Keratin is what your hair is made of, so applying keratin to your hair will improve the look of your hair.



If they can't, go to Sally's Beauty Supply, they usually have some.



Hair that is dry, broken, unmanagable?

have you tried a wet set?



Hair that is dry, broken, unmanagable?

you might want to try vo5 hot oil treatment-- i've heard it does wonders.



good luck



Hair that is dry, broken, unmanagable?

well cut off all the damage broken parts. I had to do this trust me I got a pixie cut. but my hair is so much healthier and growing better then it did. I tried everything to get it back but cut it really short

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit