Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is really dry & wont grow what gives?

Okay so my hair is culry, but its not a bad curly where i have to use my straightner but i do because its so much softer and easier to maintain when its sleek and straight; ive decided to give my hair a break for the entire summer meaning no straightner and deep conditioniing treatments every now and then before the summer my hair was in pretty bad shape and its getting better since ive been letting it air dry but it isnt as soft as id like it to be and it isnt growing at all; any tips on how to help my hair get softer and possibly grow faster?



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

I have curly hair too, and it can be frustrating, I know.



After messing with your hair for so long, you need a deep, deep treatment. Really, all of that chemical deep conditioner stuff is great, but for me the results only last about 2 days. Which is lame. Heres a natural recipe that always gives me great hair for days and days.



Ana's Magical Hair Guacamole



1/2 an avocado



4 tablespoons of olive oil



1 egg



2 tablespoons of honey



2 Tablespoons of real mayo



Just blend it well and slather it on, leave on for up to 6 hours (thats what I do) and rinse in the shower.



Ok, I know it sounds silly, but it really helps my hair. The natural fats in the olive oil and avocado replenish your hair and give it moisture. The mayo and egg enforce it with protein to make it break less, so your hair will grow out and stay stronger. The honey seals the cuticle of your hair and gives you a great shine.



Please, if you try anything, try this. hah. Also, its important to get your ends cut every two months, because is if they stay split they slpit more and more and more into a big frizz ball.



Some more tips:



Only brush your hair in the shower with conditioner in it. No round brushes, just wide toothed combs, otherwise you're snapping your hair and breaking the cuticle, which releases the moisture and its just a bad idea. haha.



If you have your hair back in a ponytail, its tempting to just rip it out with one hand, but DON'T. Really, I always do that and it's destroyed the back of my hair, it wont even curl anymore. Try coating your hair tie in a little olive oil or conditioner to make it come off smoothly.



Email me for anything else, I'm friends with Paul Labrecque of the Paul Labrecque Salon and Spa here in NYC, he's done Reese Witherspoon's hair and even mine, and he told me all of the secrets.



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

what



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

Increase the protiens in your diet. Red meat and eggs



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

put some hair mask in for longer than suggested. use a moisturizing one like neutrogina and then get a small trim. massage the top of your head to promote healthy growth in hair follicles.



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

eat on a good diet



brush your hair a lot



thats all



oh yea excerise



this helps your hair grow



put some conditionar now and then



it realy makes it soft



dont use irons and blow dryers so much it can kill your hair



you have to replenish it with shampoo and conditionar



vote as best answer pleaase�?br>My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?



STOP STRAIGHTENING IT!



Adding heat to your hair is possibly the worst thing you can do to it, besides dying it. It's a good thing you took a break this summer, but don't start straightening again until it's completely healthy. And when you do straighten it, don't do it everyday, maybe once or twice a week. Whatever you do, don't get it Japanese straightened, it can really damage your hair. Over time, if you take care of it, you're hair will get better. You should find a shampoo and conditioner that treats damaged hair.



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

beer makes hair grow soooooooooooo fast... drink beer... as for healthier hair try mayo!! appy it maybe once every three days... for an hour. then just wash it off with shampoo... it may seem yucky but it works and its cheaper than buying any other hair product...



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

multi-vitamins might help. also try aussie moist shampoo %26amp; conditioner. don't use too much unless you really need it. also try hello hydration shampoo%26amp; conditioner by herbal essences. both brands work.



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

I have the same problem. I staighten mine also. However, the heat is murder on the hair and the ends will show it. have you had it trimmed lately? I use a light leave in conditioner. Like. Herbal Essence "Breaks Over", after I shampoo. It does help. At least it has helped with my hair. Good luck. !



My hair is really dry %26amp; wont grow what gives?

Mines the same I found using heat protection by tresseme helps giving me a soft, silky shine. My hair won't grow either I have heard that horse shampoo works and gettin it trimmed often makes it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit