Sunday, June 20, 2010

Professional hair dressers, help - dry scalp??

I have a very dry scalp - which I have had trouble getting rid of. It pretty much goes away 100% in the summer - but I live in a very dry climate, and winter is brutal on my skin.



Anyways, whenever I go to the hairdressers - my dry skin goes away until I wash my hair again. I've tried using the same products to wash %26amp; style. Styling my hair in the same way. Using the same temperature water, etc. I've done absolutely everything they do at the hairdressers to no avail.



Does anyone know if hair salons use water softeners/filters, or put anything in the water they use??? It's the only thing I can think of that is different that I haven't tried changing and doing the same as my stylist.



Professional hair dressers, help - dry scalp??

this can be tricky without seeing it.. i would say get some tea tree shampoo and conditoner. don't use it all the time cause it will cause color to fade over time... use it for a little bit to get it in shape again and then use it every 3rd time you wash. also maybe a leave in conditioner make sure you are scrubbing your hair when you wash and not just rubbing lightly . you could have some build up...



Professional hair dressers, help - dry scalp??

wash your hair every other day



and stop blowdrying



i let my hair dry naturally



Professional hair dressers, help - dry scalp??

head and shoulderssssssssss it workssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit