Saturday, November 28, 2009

Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

My hair has always been rough and dry! It only seems soft and nourished after I home dye it. Then it just goes back to the way it was before...I've tried everything to soften it; animal placenta, different shampoos and conditioners, moisturizing products...everything..it's just dry and wont grow!!! Help!



Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

My hair used to always be frizzy except when I would straighten it. I started using this product Biolage [Matrix]. I used the shampoo, conditioner, and this hair cream that protects your hair from heating tools. It really helped me (especially the cream) and my hair is never frizzy even when I air dry it!!!



Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

Girl, try natural remedies like mayo, eggs, and olive oil. You can plug in "natural rememdies for ???? hair" online and everything from whatever will pop up.



Good luck, stay away from hair color.



Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

try "pantene" products, or "biolage", "sleek.look" is a great brand too. um... if none of those work then try using "garnier". those are THE BEST.



Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

animal placenta?? whoa, you really do want it soft. i suggest using garnier fructis shampoos and styling products. they are fortified with vit b which really helps to make it grow. and after you condition it, rinse it under cold water. it helps keep the cuticles of the hair down and not as frizzy. if you straighten it, use an oil like biosilk(that's my personal fave). if you curl it or make it wavy, use a smoother oil. but it mostly depends on how your hair is whether it's straight or curly or wavy. also, another tip, if you have a few flyaways or frizzies, use hand lotion. rub it between your palms and smooth your hair down. it tames them and if they fly up again, you can always use a bit more lotion.



Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

I had the same problem when my hair was long (now it's pixie-cut and I love it!). I'm sure any of the suggestions already here will help - they all look good. But for me, the best thing I ever found was from Sexy Hair (a salon brand). I used the "Sexy Healthy Hair Soy moisture shampoo" and the "Sexy Silky Hair" leave-in conditioner. You can google-search and find these products online, or at a beauty supply store.



If you say it's dry and won't grow, it might be a nutritional thing. If you don't already, maybe you should take vitamins, and ask your doctor about what foods might help nourish your hair (or search online).



Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

You need to consistently treat your dry hair with products made for it's condition.That means that you not only use shampoos and conditioners,you use deep conditioning treatments(Frederic Fekkai Hair Mask),anti-frizz serums(Frizz Ease,Wio Straight Balm,Ouidad,Phytodefrisant) and finishing creams(also called hair creams or hair dressing creams..Frederick Fekkai has one with Olive Oil,Alberto VO5) .The finishing/hair creams can be used everyday to keep your hair moisturized.If you have damaged hair,try Infusium Leave-In Conditioner.You also need to get a good hair cut that is good for the type of hair that you have.Some cuts allow hair to be unruly and very frizzy...the shape of the cut is very important.



You may also want to consider getting a permanent straightening procedure done,if your hair is in good condition.This is best done by a professional.



Here are some products that I use:



Frederic Fekkai Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner with Shea Butter



Redken's All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner



Redken's Outshine anti-frizz polishing milk



Redken's Align ultra-straight balm



Phytodefrisant anti-frizz products



Ouidad anti-frizz-line



Frederic Fekkai Hairdressing cream with Olive Oil



Fredric Fekkai Hair Mask



I also had a consultation with a stylist to figure out what kind of cuts would work with my hair.I settled on a good cut that keeps the frizz tamed.



Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

Ewww animal placenta? how did you get to that? anyways....just get half a cup of honey, 2 tbsp.olive oil, some lemon juice, mix it all up then put in your hair and leave it there for about 2o minutes, then shampoo it out. My hair is also curly and frizzy and it helps alot and makes your hair very soft! Just do it about once every month,okay?



I hope this helped! :)



Remedies to fix dry, rough, frizzy hair?!?

Honey, Honey Oils, And hot Honey Wax, anything with honey should cure ur dry frizzy hair, then follow up with "Tresseme anti-frizz-full-moisture" gel, i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit