Friday, November 27, 2009

Do Highlights dry out your hair? Any tips?

I heard the dye from getting highlights will dry out your hair. Are there any kinds of products or anything I can use if I decide to get highlights?



Do Highlights dry out your hair? Any tips?

Well i go to Christina and Co. and i got its called (highlights sexy hair now) its a product that hold on i'll get the tube... ok well it says it keeps highlights in longer , but my dresser told me to use tresemae shampoo and conditioner everyday at least once a day! So my hair isnt dried out or damanged or frizzy...so i hope this worked for you let me now!



Do Highlights dry out your hair? Any tips?

high lights do dry out your hair but i just use conditioner most of the time. not blow drying my hair all the way helps too.



Do Highlights dry out your hair? Any tips?

They dry hair out a lot. Use a good conditioner.



I stopped getting my hair highlighted 2 years ago as the dye caused me to have a severe allergic reaction to dairy and soya.



So my advice is, don't do it! Or if you must: BE WARNED!



Do Highlights dry out your hair? Any tips?

Highlighting does dry hair out. It's a complicated hair texture to deal with because only the hair that is highlighted is dry. The more highlights you have the drier the hair. The key is to not get the highlighting color pulled through your ends each time you get them touched up *only highlight the part that is grown out.



There are many products you can use to help combat the dryness some from a salon (Bed Head Dumb Blonde)and some at drugstores(John Freida Blonde line) and Wally World.



Keep in mind-damaging your hair some is not all that bad. Healthy hair is harder to style then hair with some damage. Highlihgts can really make a hairstyle great giving it the look of texture and making the shape of a style really stand out. Highlights are a nice way to add some pizzaz without a huge change or committment. I say go for it! But please let a pro do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit