Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Frizzy ,dry, poofy, wavy hair!?

when i wash my hair, its fine for the first half hour. but then it gets frizzy and dry and poofy and ugly. anything that can help this problem go away? please help me, im desperate!



My Frizzy ,dry, poofy, wavy hair!?

try john freida anti frizz serum. it works really well for me. i had that same problem.



My Frizzy ,dry, poofy, wavy hair!?

Try using anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner. Also, try adding in an anti frizz mousse while it's still wet. Blow dry it, and then in an anti frizz serum, and then straighten with a straightening balm. I know it sounds like a lot, but if you don't do it that way, it's pretty hard to tame frizzy poofy hair! Or you could always add in some curl defining mousse, and curling all day hairspray if you want a curly look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit